| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bariloche in January is mild at 14.3 °C (57.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.2mm (0.9in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Bariloche January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bariloche, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bariloche:
- Curaco En Balsa, Chile - 249.5 kms (155 miles) NNW
- Flor Del Lago, Chile - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) NNW
- Purulon-Escuela Agricol, Chile - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) NNW
- San Jose De La Mariquin, Chile - 237.6 kms (147.7 miles) NW
- Valdivia-Pichoy, Chile - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) NNW
- Panguipulli, Chile - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) NNW
- Valdivia, Chile - 230.4 kms (143.2 miles) NW
- Lago Ranco, Chile - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) NW
- Rio Bueno, Chile - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) WNW
- San Pablo, Chile - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WNW
- Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) WNW
- La Ensenada, Chile - 114.2 kms (71 miles) W
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 164.4 kms (102.2 miles) WSW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 233.6 kms (145.2 miles) SSW